| ISO 9001:2015
C.P. Envirosystems is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company
C.P. ENVIROSYSTEMS LTD quality policy is to achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing quality Environmental Engineering Projects and ancillary services in relation to all the jobs / projects which consistently satisfy the expectations of its stakeholders.
This level of quality of the aforementioned services is achieved by the adoption and implementation of the ISO 9001: 2015 system that reflects the company's ability to:
“Design, Build, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Water / Waste WaterTreatmentPlants and Associated Works”
Achieving this policy involves all staff, resulting in a continually improving working safe and productive environment. To achieve and maintain the required level of assurance the Directors retain responsibility for the Quality Environmental Engineering Products and Services with routine inspections performed by the Quality Assurance Manager.
The specific objectives are to:
- Implement Νational and European Legislation.
- Continuously improve customer satisfaction, and Quality in Environmental Enginnering Products and Servises.
- Implement specific procedures for setting, monitoring, and reviewing Quality Environmental Engineering Products and Services.
- Constantly identifying and dealing with risks and opportunities in relation to the aforementioned quality and implementation services.
- Work towards sustainable development and improvement in Quality of Environmental Engineering and ancillary services, to promote sustainable global improvement by participating and communicating environmental issues with other interested parties.
- Employ Qualified and trained personnel conforming with company policy.
- Facilitate the implementation of this policy through the appropriate standards and procedures through the Quality Manager.
- Contract suppliers and personnel that follow the procedures in order to maintain this policy.
- Instill a responsibility for reporting operational incidents and any identified weaknesses by all personnel.
- Ensure that the National and European Safety and Health regulations are applied effectively throughout each activity / Project.
- Consult and support our customers in order to select and implement the best solution.
- To periodically train on Quality principles and the established Policies and Procedures of the Management System all personnel.
- Search among different sources for potential solutions to customers’ enquiries and requirements.
- Communicate the quality policy of the company, to be understood and applied within the organization and to be available to the intersted parties by the responsibility of the company’s Management.